The National Association of State Chief Administrators (NASCA) is the premier network and resource for state chief administrators. Corporate membership in NASCA provides a wealth of information, best practices and networking opportunities.
All corporate members must adhear to the Corporate Member Code of Conduct adopted by the NASCA Executive Committee in 2017.
The annual corporate membership fee is $4,500 with membership running on a calendar year. To apply for membership please fill out the Corporate Partner Membership Application.
Corporate Membership Benefits Include:
- A company representative will be listed on NASCA website and all representatives included in NASCA Collaborate, our members-only online community designed to facilitate networking and committee work
- Your team will have access to the searchable Member Directory, which includes contact information, bios and an overview of the agencies and functions of state government that are within a NASCA member’s area of oversight
- A company representative may participate in the NASCA Corporate Council, which is the committee that represents NASCA’s corporate members, and helps facilitate communication among the corporate membership
- Company representatives may participate on standing committees and topical workgroups alongside state chief administrators and senior staff/deputy directors
- Corporate partners work side-by-side with state members to share industry perspectives. To keep participation ratios desirable for all attendees, NASCA events and sponsorship opportunities are only offered to NASCA corporate partners. You must be an active corporate partner in good standing to participate in any NASCA sponsorship opportunities. This includes the Institute on Management and Leadership, Roundtable meetings, Spring Conference, webinars and more.
- Share educational information in the NASCA Resource Library, monthly newsletter and in NASCA Collaborate
- Company logo may be featured on the NASCA homepage under the rotating “Corporate Partner Spotlight” with hyperlink to company website
- Corporate profile is included on NASCA website, featuring logo, company name, POC, company URL, 200-word profile
- Company featured in the newsletter (on a rotation basis)
- Publications and Partnered Research Opportunities - Presenting partners can collaborate with the planning workgroups on webinar agendas by presenting as subject matter expert and/or contributing as a lead author on post-webinar materials. Alternatively, the presenting partners may instead choose to assist with facilitation, such as leading a panel discussion or moderating closing Q&A. All webinars are subject to the approval of the Program Committee leadership. Topics will be determined by the Program Committee, and be drawn from the areas of focus identified from the Top Priorities for 2019.
- Spring Conference Sponsorship - NASCA is offering the opportunity for corporate partners to participate in the Spring Conference, which will focus onprocurement, facilities and transitions. NASCA is offering sponsorship opportunities on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Institute Sponsorship - The Institute on Management and Leadership is a premier and engaging two-day executive education program led by the Leadership for a Networked World at Harvard University. This event invites private sector partners to sit alongside state chief administrators to discuss challenges for 2019 and develop new tools for success in state government. World-Class faculty from Harvard University and other leading universities present the latest thinking about issues relevant to state chief administrators. Participants will discuss several real-world case studies about actual challenges facing a Chief Administrator in a high-stakes setting. The case studies will act as a catalyst for discussion and provide a reference point that will enable participants to apply the lessons from the executive development sessions to their own experiences, making it especially valuable.
For more information on Research and Sponsorship Opportunities check out
NASCA's Corporate Partner Prospectus.
Organizations that are interested in a nonprofit membership may contact
Sarah Razor, Executive Director for additional information.