Membership is open to all state and U.S. territories. The annual membership dues are $3000. The membership runs on a fiscal calendar year July-June cycle. Senior staff/deputy directors may also participate in the state chief administrator's benefits.
Please contact Sarah Razor, NASCA Executive Director for more information at (859) 514-9156 or email@example.com.
- Listed on the NASCA website, includes an interactive map that highlights each states responsibilities, chief administrator’s contact information, photo and bio www.nasca.org/StateChiefAdministrators.aspx
- Participation in all-state calls, topical webinars and surveys
- Receive up to date information and stay connected with fellow state chief administrators, secretaries, commissioners and directors through the NASCA state member Listserv
- Develop management and leadership skills by participation in conferences, networking and learning forums, including the annual Institute on Management and Leadership and regional meetings
- Travel reimbursement, hotel accommodations, and registration for the primary state member to attend the Institute on Management and Leadership included in the state dues. State members can register an additional guest (i.e. a deputy) for $275.
- Eligibility to serve and lead on NASCA’s committees, including the Executive Committee
- Build a strong support system among other state chief administrators, secretaries, commissioners and directors on common issues or problems
- Stay informed on trends and best practices that contribute to an effective state government
Opportunity to post open positions on the NASCA Careers webpage
Access to online resources, including publications, research reports, newsletters, webinars and issue-focused reports at www.nasca.org/Resources.aspx
- Opportunities for partnership and visibility with other like-minded associations and forums
- Ability to contribute whitepapers and research briefs to the NASCA website
- Opportunity to host future Institute on Management and Leadership conferences and regional meetings