The National Association of State Chief Administrators is pleased to offer opportunities for your company to connect with State Chief Administrators and the association through a year-round membership. The annual corporate membership fee is $3,500 and the annual non-profit membership fee is $500. Both memberships run on a calendar year. Below is a list of corporate member benefits.
Highlight Your Company
- Company featured on the NASCA website, to include: logo, contact information, company webpage and a 200 word profile
- Company information included in the electronic member directory. The directory is printed and included in all welcome packets sent to newly appointed state members. The directory includes company name, contact information and company webpage.
- Visibility and preferred preferences at the Institute on Management and Leadership event (you’ll receive first opportunity to secure a sponsorship, lower sponsor fee, recognition as a member at the event, priority in selecting onsite meetings, and inclusion of company materials in the conference packet)
Share Leading Practices
- Committee Participation: Opportunity to participate on committees that provide members with the knowledge and the tools for effectiveness in state government administration. The 2014 committees include: Program Committee, Institute Committee, Recruitment Committee, Marketing & Communications Committee
- Webinars: Corporate members are invited to NASCA’s quarterly topical roundtable calls which focus on the State Chief Administrator’s top priorities and issues
- Whitepapers: The ability to post corporate whitepapers and articles to NASCA’s website
- Education: Opportunity to provide guidance in education, networking, and information exchange on state government trends, leading edge innovations, standards, and best practices
Stay Connected with State Members
- Receive up to date information throughout the year from the association via the NASCA Corporate Listserv
- Access to association publications, research reports and newsletters
- Opportunities to network with and explore potential partnerships with private and public sector professionals
as a corporate or non-profit member by completing the member application:
Click Here To Join
Contact Sarah Razor, NASCA Association Director at srazor@AMRms.com
or (859) 514-9156.